Why Choose Us
Our Dickens headboard is graciously curved along the top with squared corners to create a subtle design and an elegant style to suit a variety of surroundings.
- Central section of individually fluted panels.
- Cushioned border surrounds the central flutes, giving an air of grace and comfort to the headboard.
- Securely fits on to your wall using a tooth and rail system.
Why choose us
- All of our headboards are manufactured in our purpose built factory based in Lancashire. Skilled local craftspeople will assemble your headboard using traditional techniques and the utmost care.
- Fully customise your design. Your headboard will be finished in one of our expansive range of fabrics to create a bedroom look unique to your taste.
- Quality is assured as each of our headboards is individually inspected by our experienced upholsterers before leaving the factory.
Delivery & Info
Our production lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks, and We aim to deliver your new headboard within 10 working days of it being completed. Also, we are now pleased to be offering UK delivery for just £49. We can deliver outside of mainland UK to select destinations, but it’s best to call us so that we can arrange a delivery partner. Expect delays due to recent developments.
For further information on Delivery & Returns, see our Terms & Conditions.
A hotel quality pocket sprung unit, topped by a memory foam layer for flexibility and temperature control.
Natural 1500 Pocket
Luxury 1500 pocket sprung mattress with hand tufted sides featuring all natural fillings of wool, cotton, silk & cashmere.
Similar to our 1500 range but features a further layer of smaller springs between the pockets for extra support.