Why Choose Us
Two lines of intricate polished studding outline the panels on this stylish headboard.
Shown in British Velvet Collection Matte Duck Egg.
- Two lines of intricate studding separate a simple bordered panel design.
- Upholster in one of our lighter fabrics for a serene and peaceful headboard.
- Securely fits on to your wall using a tooth and rail system.
Why choose us
- All of our headboards are manufactured in our purpose built factory based in Lancashire. Skilled local craftspeople will assemble your headboard using traditional techniques and the utmost care.
- Fully customise your design. Your headboard will be finished in one of our expansive range of fabrics to create a bedroom look unique to your taste.
- Quality is assured as each of our headboards is individually inspected by our experienced upholsterers before leaving the factory.
Delivery & Info
Our production lead time is approximately 6-8 weeks, and We aim to deliver your new headboard within 10 working days of it being completed. Also, we are now pleased to be offering free UK mainland delivery on all items until the 31st of May! We can deliver outside of mainland UK to select destinations, but it’s best to call us so that we can arrange a delivery partner.
For further information on Delivery & Returns, see our Terms & Conditions.
A hotel quality pocket sprung unit, topped by a memory foam layer for flexibility and temperature control.
Natural 1500 Pocket
Luxury 1500 pocket sprung mattress with hand tufted sides featuring all natural fillings of wool, cotton, silk & cashmere.
Similar to our 1500 range but features a further layer of smaller springs between the pockets for extra support.