Winter is approaching, get snug!
It only feels two minutes ago when we we’re booking our summer holidays and enjoying those long summer days in the park, but now the sun has started to retreat from our gaze it’s time to start preparing for what winter has to offer! With the clocks officially going back on the 30th of October many of us have started purchasing the winter essentials – as well as choosing the perfect outfit for the works Christmas party!
In this month’s idea’s guide we have put together some of the most sought after décor and furniture pieces to help you decorate your home for the festivities and to help you keep snug and warm over the coming months.
Pick and choose from this Christmas decoration guide to help put together the perfect colour scheme for your home – with warm hues and Christmas themes running throughout!
1. Our first pick has to be our fantastic new Lloyd two drawer storage bed. This elegant bed features a tall buttoned headboard complete with a two drawer storage divan. This bed features the perfect storage location for all of your Christmas and winter bedding and accessories – such as scatter cushions and throws. This bed is available in over 70 different colours on our website, and can even be made in your own provided fabric to match your existing furniture.
2. Looking for even more storage? Or perhaps opted for one of our beds without storage? Our Butler Ottoman is available in the same great range of fabrics as our beds and features and features huge amounts of storage for all of your accessories!
3. Add some Christmas spirit to your home with this led wooden ‘Joy’ word. Keep this lit during the night to add a soft glow to your bedroom, a real cosy feeling! Dimensions: H: 150mm W: 380mm D: 40mm
4. A cushion cover is a great way of adding the right sense of glimmer and charm at Christmas, whilst being easy to store away when it doesn’t match your summer décor! Dimensions: H: 460mm W: 460mm
5. Nothing says winter like a huge Faux Fur Throw! Lie this over the bottom of your bed to keep your feet warm during the winter months, or drape it across your leather sofa making it feel much warmer and cosier over Christmas!
6. Candles can be used throughout the house and are a lovely way to create atmosphere when you have guests over. Dim the lights whilst watching your favourite Christmas classics and let the flicker of these candles keep you cosy whilst the Christmas aroma decorates the air!
If you would like to buy any of the accessories that are listed on our website, please ring a member of our sales team on 0161 925 8503 who would be more than happy to help.